Why is Lee Ellie Music School the most sought after? It is one thing to be trained abroad and it is another thing to have made great impact nationally. LEMS is owned by Nigerian celebrity vocal coach and leading children's music educator, Laura Etemah, who is the winner of the popular music reality TV show, Star Quest 2006. She is also an ambassador for NYSC in Lagos State, having won the NYSC honours award for outstanding youth in 2011. In 2016, Laura emerged the first and only Nigerian woman to bag a Masters in Music Production and more so, from a UK university.
So your quest for the best in music education is settled. Do you have musical goals and feel that they are out of your reach? Contact us today for a life-changing musical experience.
- Individual and group classes can be booked for. Home lessons are once a week and an hour per class. More classes in the week can be negotiated for.
- The levels are:
2. Beginners (4 months)
3. Intermediate (5 months)
4. Advanced (6 months)
- Students who want to take the ABRSM or MUSON theory/ practical exams can also apply.
- Applicants going for auditions, competitions, tours, recording and performances can also register with us for a crash course or professional grooming.
- We are also available for children, youth and adult music workshops for schools and organisations across the world.
- Monthly fee for each level is N35, 000 (private/ home lessons)
- Monthly fee for each level is N25, 000 (class lessons)
- Our Artiste Grooming course duration is 5 months and monthly fee is N50, 000.
- Call us on +2348132918691 or WhatsApp +447435240062 to book a voice, instrument or percussion workshop.
- To register, print out the registration form from home page tab, fill it, attach a passport photo, scan and send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fees are to be paid to: First Bank - 2018099704 - Lee Vocal Studios.
- All applicants are required to pay a non-refundable fee of N1, 000 for registration.
- Partner with us: http://leevocalstudios.blogspot.com.ng/p/donate.html
- Like our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/lauraetemah/