TONGUE TWISTING AND FUN DICTION EXERCISES
1. The sun shall soon shine. Let the son sell the slits. Sing the song so we can see. Shinning shimmers showering slowly.
2.Terry Teeter, a teeter- totter teacher, taught her daughter Tara to teeter-totter, But Tara Teeter didn’t teeter-totter as Terry Teeter taught her to.
3. If your talent is latent, you have to tell the tale to the tailor. The tailor must not be late, else your talent will be latent till later.
4. How many cookies could a good cook cook if a good cook could cook cookies? A good cook could cook as much cookies as a good cook who could cook cookies.
5. Thirty-three thirsty, thundering through breeds thumped Mr Thurber on Thursday
6. Pete’s pa pete poked to the pea patch to pick a peck of peas for the poor pink pig in the pine hole pig-pen.
7. How much ground would a grounghug could a hug groung? A grounghug would hug all the ground he could hug if a groundhug could hug ground
8. Bill had a billboard. Bill also had a boardbill. The billboard bored Bill, so Bill sold the billboard to pay for the boardbill.
9. A canner exceedingly canny, one morning remarked to his granny. A canner can can anything that he can. But a canner can’t can a can. Can he?