Do you have a morning routine? What is the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning? Take a cup of tea? Check Facebook and WhatsApp notifications on your phone? Stare at the ceiling for a while? Write down your dreams? Gulp a glass of water? Any of these may work well for you but surely not for everyone. How you spend the first few hours after waking up will determine how much you achieve for the day.
Some people might want to start with prayer, others start with meditation or exercise and so forth. But whatever you start with, ensure to incorporate affirmations in your daily routine.
What are affirmations and why are they important?
Affirmations are sentences aimed to energize, inspire and motivate. Saying affirmations is a proven method of self improvement. They will immediately give you the energy, courage and the mindset you need to win through the day.
Here are 10 affirmations you can use daily to align yourself with your purpose. You can tweak it to suit your unique circumstances.
Stand in front of a mirror and look into you eyes with a smile on your face. Think of a memorable event that makes you happy. Let this feeling of happiness run through your entire being and begin to say the affirmations below, out loud.
1. I am a great singer.
2. I put my heart and my soul into my music.
3. I don't have to be the best singer in the world; I am unique and what I have to offer is needed and valued.
4. Singing is fun, singing is relaxing; and my voice is a gift.
5. I love to sing and people can feel it.
6. I open up and let my voice flow through me.
7. I am grateful for my voice and for my talent. 8. The Creative Spirit moves through me.
9. I am creative and I live in abundance.
10. I never stop learning and I never stop growing!
HOW DO YOU FEEL? Let me know in the comment box.
Also, if you had to make it up to 15 affirmations,
write in the comment box your additional 5 affirmations. Let the Creative Spirit within you flow!